Acum este 29 Mar 2024 08:29

Ora este UTC + 2 [ DST ]

Banner_AOR2015.gif   

Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 1 mesaj ] 
Autor Mesaj
MesajScris: 25 Oct 2015 15:58 
Neconectat

Hello guys,

Many of you are trying to buy birds that are very difficult to find here in Romania, because of the Required papers or just because you did not have someone that you can trust to get them for you.
Now you have the chance.

My name is Fernando and I am living here in Romania now. As all of you here, I share the same passion. I am an African Fiches breeder with 7 medals in World Cups. I know a lot of people also in this world.
Here you can find my Blog https://estrildidae.wordpress.com/

I can get for you top Canaries from the best breeders in Europe (Italy, Spain, Belgium Netherlands, Portugal), but not only Canaries:

- African Finches (Melbas, Pytlilias, Cordon Bleu, Mozambique Canaries, Cuba singers, etc);
- American Finches ( Carduelis cucculata, magellanica, tristris, yarrelis, mutations also, etc)
- European Finhes (Goldfinch, Greenfinch, Bullfinch, Siskins, Chaffinches (mutations) etc;
- Australian Finches (Gouldian Finches, Star finches, Sidneys, Sparrows, Phaetons, etc;
- Parrots (All the type of Parrots with DNA Docs);
- Colour Canaries, Posture Canaries and Singing Canaries;

Here you can find some of these birds. Visit my new Facebook Page where you can find pictures taken by me in some world championships https://www.facebook.com/pro.finches

I will be in Brasov next weekend, so see you there. :)

Sus

Afişează mesajele din ultimele:  Sortează după  
Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 1 mesaj ] 

Ora este UTC + 2 [ DST ]